- Written by Super User
· Computerization of the Headquarters/ Networking to facilitate service delivery.
· Completion of 1st phase of the State Comptrollers Flag Houses for Nigeria Immigration Service in Abia, Benue, Kebbi and Kogi States to provide befitting office accommodation for staff to enhance for service delivery.
· Construction of Command office complex for Nigeria Immigration Service in Abia ,Imo and Kebbi States to provide befitting office accommodation to staff for service delivery.
· Establishment of e- Law Library in the Ministry’s headquarter in order to access more documents and materials from other libraries across the world.
· The Ministry monitored and evaluated projects and programmes of the Para- military Services by the Ministry in the 36 States and FCT. The Ministry also evaluated the e-passport scheme in the following Nigeria Missions : Uk, South Africa, India, China,Spain and US, to ensure utilization of funds appropriated for the projects.