The Ministerial Servicom Unit (MSU) is to facilitate prompt and quality service delivery.
OBJECTIVES OF SERVICOM
Among the major objectives of SERVICOM include:
- To provide quality service to the people
- To set out the entitlement of the citizens
- To ensure good leadership
- To educate the citizens (customers) on their rights
- To empower public officers to be alert to their responsibilities in providing improved, efficient, timely and transparent service.
Press ReleaseView All
Public HolidaysView All
FG DECLARES WEDNESDAY 12TH, THURSDAY 13TH MAY, 2021 AS PUBLIC HOLIDAYS TO MARK EIDUL-FITR CELEBRATION Read More
FG DECLARES MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK 2021 WORKERS DAY CELEBRATION Read More
FG DECLARES 25TH, 28TH DECEMBER 2020 AND 1ST JANUARY 2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS Read More
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS DECLARED THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2020 AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK THE EIDUL-MAWLID Read More
FG DECLARES THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, PUBLIC HOLIDAY Read More