The Ministerial Servicom Unit (MSU) is to facilitate prompt and quality service delivery.
OBJECTIVES OF SERVICOM
Among the major objectives of SERVICOM include:
- To provide quality service to the people
- To set out the entitlement of the citizens
- To ensure good leadership
- To educate the citizens (customers) on their rights
- To empower public officers to be alert to their responsibilities in providing improved, efficient, timely and transparent service.
Press ReleaseView All
Public HolidaysView All
FG DECLARES DECEMBER 25, 28, 2020; JANUARY 1, 2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS Read More
FG DECLARES THURSDAY OCTOBER 29, 2020 PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK EIDUL-MAWLID CELEBRATION Read More
FG DECLARES THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2020, PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK NIGERIA’S 60TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY Read More
Federal Government Declares 30 & 31 July, 2020 as Public Holiday to mark Eid-El-Kabir Celebration Read More
FG Declares Friday, June 12, 2020 Public Holiday To Mark Democracy Day Celebration Read More