The Ministerial Servicom Unit (MSU) is to facilitate prompt and quality service delivery.
OBJECTIVES OF SERVICOM
Among the major objectives of SERVICOM include:
- To provide quality service to the people
- To set out the entitlement of the citizens
- To ensure good leadership
- To educate the citizens (customers) on their rights
- To empower public officers to be alert to their responsibilities in providing improved, efficient, timely and transparent service.
Press ReleaseView All
Public HolidaysView All
FG DECLARES MONDAY OCTOBER 3, 2022, PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK NIGERIA’S 62ND INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY Read More
FG DECLARES, JULY 11th and 12th, 2022 AS PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK THIS YEAR'S EID-EL KABIR CELEBRATION Read More
FG DECLARES MONDAY 13TH JUNE, 2022, TO MARK THIS YEAR'S DEMOCRACY DAY CELEBRATION Read More
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DECLARES 2ND AND 3RD MAY, 2022 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS TO MARK WORKERS DAY AND EIDUL-FITR CELEBRATIONS Read More
FG DECLARES FRIDAY 15TH AND MONDAY 18TH APRIL, 2022 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS TO MARK EASTER CELEBRATION Read More